Raven Software has been very active recently with Call of Duty Warzone, as the new COD Warzone Pacific server update for Dec. 17 has been released, and it stops the Bombing Runs, alongside bugfixes and more. Check out the Warzone December 17 patch notes below, and don’t forget that this is a server-side update, so there’s no need to download anything.
COD Warzone Server Update for Dec. 17 Patch Notes | Warzone December 17 Update Patch Notes:
- Ambient sound effects have been adjusted.
- The Bombing Runs over the Caldera have come to a halt. No more reported sightings.
- Reduced the initial and scaling rewards for the [TOP SECRET] Contract.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue with the Kar98k (VG) where the Shrouded Gun Perk would allow it to fire as if it were semi-automatic.
- Fixed an issue causing a reduction in frame rate when respawning with a Player Title and Calling Card Frame equipped.
- Fixed an audio issue during infil in Vanguard Royale modes.
- Fixed additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder images to appear in the Bundle Locker.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on the Social menu.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on various Calling Cards.
- Fixed an issue causing Store Bundle to appear with the incorrect Rarity label.
The latest server update was this December 15, and that included weapon adjustments, which you can check out here.
Source: Raven Software