Ride hot and wild in one of the most recognizable courses known to racing fans worldwide, as a new Gran Turismo 7 trailer has been released, and this one features the Daytona International Speedway, which gives us yet another sneak peek at what exciting stuff is coming for the long awaited car game sequel.
Here’s the latest trailer released by the folks at Polyphony Digital.
Captured entirely on PS5 and showcasing the realistic graphics and enhancements that will be coming to the new game, GT 7 is promising to be a racing experience to remember. Here are the features the game promises to deliver as listed in the official game page.
- Stunning visuals: Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror, watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, and take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PS5™, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60fps framerate.*2
- Fast loading: The PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate GT7’s modes and menus.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense™ wireless controller.
- Haptic feedback: From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech with compatible headphones: Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PS5 console’s 3D Audio.
For another gameplay video sneak peek of GT 7, check out the Deep Forest Raceway gameplay video here.