Looking forward to Elden Ring? Perhaps you’re interested to knoww hat the Elden Ring frame-rate is for each platform, and what resolution it can run on last-gen, and next-gen consoles? If so, you’re in luck, as we have that answer for you today!
Couresty of the Bandai Namco support page, the Elden Ring specs and compatibilty when it comes to HDR, ray-tracing, and more have been revealed! Check ’em out below.
Elden Ring Frame-Rates, Resolutions, Tech Specs & Compatibility:
- Maximum resolution*: Up to 3840x2160P
- Framerate: Up to 60 FPS
- HDR*: Supported
- Raytracing (via patch): Supported
|Maximum resolution*||Up to 1920x1080P||Up to 3200x1800P1||Up to 3840x2160P|
|Framerate||Up to 30 FPS||Up to 30 FPS||Up to 60 FPS2|
|Raytracing (via patch)||–||–||Supported|
The PS4 version can be ported to PS5 and the save data can be transferred to the newest generation. However, the PS5 version cannot be ported to PS4. If you port your PS4 game to PS5 and continue to play, your saves files cannot be transferred back to PS4.
|Maximum resolution*||Up to 1600x900P||Up to 3840x2160P||Up to 2560x1440P||Up to 3840x2160P|
|Framerate||Up to 30 FPS||Up to 30 FPS||Up to 60 FPS2||Up to 60 FPS2|
|HDR*||X1 not supported||Supported|
|Raytracing (via patch)||–||–||–||Supported|
Full cross-generation compatibility. The game can be ported between both generations and the save data can be transferred.
*4K and HDR require a compatible 4K and HDR compatible TV or display
1 with Checkerboard
2 with Performance mode
- Performance priority mode: adjusts screen resolution and load balancer to approach 60 FPS.
- Resolution priority mode: load balance functions at a fixed max resolution, with a lower limit of 30 FPS.
- There are differences in the display of grass and other ground objects depending on the console.
Source: Bandai Namco support EU